23 August 2003

Can't sleep. I just got back from three months in India, and a three day drive across country. I'll be here just a few days, and then I have to drive the rest of the country to my new place of dwelling.

Things are strange here back in real life. Since I got back from India, I seem to have this ability to participate in things while observing them at the same time, and there is just too much that went unnoticed before, and that I am now seeing. It's not like you have a little thing come up and you deal with it, and then another thing comes up and you deal with it. Rather, all of those things that have popped up and hung around for years and years, and only now do I see the entire quagmire.

Sheesh. After setting this and a new email account up, and after typing just that, I'm tired. Time for a smoke and then bed. It's already 3:20 AM, and tomorrow I may be seeing a friend I met in India who lives here.

BLOGGER