29 October 2003

I had another weird dream last night. I was lost in this weird ueber large park. It was like Central Park but bigger, and it was impossible to leave except by these waterways. Now if you tried to go in the waterways without a guide, you couldn't get out. You would just end up wandering like everyone stuck in the huge park did; they wandered but never found their way out. It was a beautiful park, though, and it was always sunny. That seemed to be the catch. People knew that they shouldn't enter the park, because they would never be able to leave, but it was so enticing they went in thinking they wouldn't wander too far from the entry point. But when they turned around, there was no more entry.

So along came a guide. A woman who came up the waterway network (the water was crystal clear, about 10 feet deep, and only a few feet wide. It seemed as though for years, more people were entering the park than she could help get out of the park (only one person at a time + partner), and the journey to get out was long. It also required green flippers. However in recent years, more guides had come along to help save the stupid who dared tempt fate.

The rest is vague. I remember stopping in a super store off the waterway on the way out, and that's about it. I should have blogged this earlier in the day.

No comments: