I had a weird, extremely vivid and colorful dream last night. It started with me in a parking lot at night, and a bunch of people were hissing at the sky. Then money would fall from a tree. People would scramble to pick up the money, and I , not knowing what was going on, joined in in the free money. I soon realized that there was this worm/snake thing. It actually was like a yellow/beige land eel that had brown spots and teeth, but it had a snakes forked tongue. It was granting people money whenever they hissed at it. I figured if all it took for me to get free money was to his at an eel, I’m all for it.
I later realized that the eel was hypnotizing people, and the money was a small exchange for their servitude. Once I found this out, the eel tried to hypnotize me by asking me to spell out everything I was saying. I would talk to the eel and it would ask, “Could you spell that for me?” Somehow the spelling was also feeding its power to hypnotize.
So I tried to avoid the eel and wandered the halls of my old high school underclass campus. then, abruptly, I was out in this area that reminded me of Nebraska. It was a stormy night, and everyone had to evacuate the building because the Eel had gained enough power and was out to get me. I went into the building with a small team of people, and first was able to get my phone charger. It wasn’t mine, though, it was the phone charger or someone who was a casualty in the battle. The eel was no longer an eel, it was a metaphysical entity, and was using nature, specifically storms, lightening, and wind, to prevent us from destroying it.
At some point of wandering this old half-destroyed building which was more like a three story trainer home, I found a piece of material like a tent wrapped around me. It was slowly suffocating me. I tried to rip a hole in it with my restraint key from when I used to work in a mental health ward, but ripping the material only gave it length with which to further strangle me. Someone on my team shouted that I needed to puncture several holes in the material in order to not give the eel “spirit” enough continuous space to control the material, and thus release it eternally into the ether, ultimately ending its existence.
So stabbed and stabbed and stabbed. Then we carried the punctured material in daylight to its grave, and I gave a merit prayer to the effort and said to the eel spirit that I hope it finds peace and happiness where it ends up, telling it that I only have love and compassion for it. I got all upset and sad at the death of the eel. And then the dream ended.
Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment