So I am now convinced that somewhere along my third-world journey a acquired some little friends in my gut that have been multiplying by the week. Today I fasted to try and get the bloating down, but it didn't really do much. So I decided that a) considering I bloat no matter what food I ingest, and b) considering that fasting doesn't help, and c) considering that it's becoming progressively worse, I'm going to go with d) parasites.
So I left work early and bought a bunch of cleansers. I bought the all-in-one "Para-GONE," because I have no idea what I'm doing, plus some acidophilus, digestive enzymes, and fiber supplements. My diet for the next 35 days will be:
vegetables
no sugar
vegetables
walnuts
vegetables
no fruit
vegetables
no caffeine
more vegetables
and walnuts
and fiber supplimets
and garlic cloves
and digestive enzymes
and acidophilus
word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment