ugh. I went out for some food after class last night and ended up doing shots at the bar. I didn't want to drink last night, and I'm normally pretty good at not drinking when I have work to do, but being so close to the endof the semester makes it hard. I ended up leaving my coffee mug there, and I took the wrong bus home. So, on the latter fact I got off the bus when I realized my error, and ended up walking 40 blocks in the freezing cold up hill last night. It was like the dreaded "when I was your age" story.
I got up this morning at about 8:30 hung over and started writing (or typing) the final draft of my last paper. I finally just finished, a 5-7 page paper that ended up being 10 pages and 3,000 words. Not bad, but way about 30% longer than it had to be. My other final papers ended up at around 12 pages. I'm going to have a gourd of Mate, listen to a few tunes, and catch the bus in 30 minutes to turn this thing in. Final stretch, buddy. Final stretch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment