13 December 2003

Today:

1) Got Denied Education Loan which would have paid rent next semester
2) Can't get into either bank account
3) Get email stating a book is overdue and I owe money, even though I turned it in days ago
4) Get stuck on shitty bus that makes me late on my third day of work
5) Get email saying that auto payments that will bounce my and further ruin my credit (I just had to have credit report errors fixed!) will be made in a week and I can't get into my bloody account to change it
6) I have to create a new online banking account with the other account after a couple of calls because they have a problem they can't fix.
7) get hassled by some asshole looking for a dollar on my walk back from the train. He doesn't leave until I shout at him, "I'm not going to fucking make rent asshole!"
8) People in my 'hood decide that because the snow is gone, even though it's well below freezing, that it's party time again, leaving me no peace to sleep at 2 AM.

Why does all this shit have to happen on one day? Why not spread it out a little, like buttah. Then I glance at my previous post and feel like an idiot.

No comments: