On a positive note I should say that I got a paper back from a notoriously difficult professor. I spent hours upon hours upon hours on this little 11 pager. His only complaint: format was sloppy. Pretty damned proud of myself. wait . . . .
. . . Just had to call 911. The noise got out of control. I peeked out the window, and there was at least 20 people looking to get into a fight. A lot of posturing, yelling, running . . . more cars started rollin' on the street. I now a violent scene waiting to happen when I see it. Pretty sketch. Just last week a kid got his face broken by three others not but 20 feet in front of me as I was walking back from the train. Three months ago, a guy was stabbed right in front of our apartment.
Within a few minutes of the cops leaving the scene, everyone was back together. It was quick, like everyone was watching from their dark corners just across the street and down the block. Then . . . In three minutes, coming in packs of two and three, there's 30 people in the same spot. But it seems as though they've broken up now. Maybe I can get some sleep.