06 November 2005
It's been some time since I've written. Between two "paying" jobs, being a delegate for my union, job applications, and trying to make last-minute plans for our 2-week honeymoon in the Caribbean, I'm totally scattered. My day planner isn't even helping me much. Of course, when I'm driving in my car I have many of those you-know-what-really-grinds-my-gears? moments, but when I get home I have long forgotten about it or have to take care of a gazillion other things. Man, and we don't even have kids! You know who America's hardest workers are? Single parent wage-slaves. Fuck all those CEOs makin' millions off the sweat of others' labor. The moms and dads that works two or three jobs on a crappy wage just to support her/himself and a child (or more) to take care of - those are the American heroes. The fortitude and stamina these people must have is superhuman.