16 January 2006
For those of you who knew me back at Beloit, one of my primary tasks in digitalizing my negatives was to get my Ireland photos up. When I went to the binder where all of my negatives and proof sheets are for my Ireland photos, I noticed that all of the negatie strips that hold the final prints were missing. The only thing I can think of is that for some reason, I pulled these and put them together in a special sheet. Only problem is I have no idea where that sheet could be. Fortunately, two of the photos were saved, and I posted them to flickr. Nonetheless, this really sucks. I gave away most of my prints, and now the negatives are gone. I think I have a couple of the prints that I never gave away, and I can probably scan those in, but the quality will surely be lacking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment